HP Printer offline error is the most common issue that can occur. When there is a misconfiguration between the computer and printer. Most hp printer users face this issue and seek help from HP Printer Support. Suppose you are also looking for the same. Then you are at the right place. We have a team of expert technicians who will help you fix the offline hp printer issue. They are Microsoft-certified technicians who are available 24/7 for you to fix hp printer problems. You need to call the hp printer support number; the technician will help you with a guaranteed solution.
Reasons for My HP Printer Offline
If your printer is offline, then you can try these steps. First, check the network connectivity or update the hp printer driver to fix the offline issue. Follow the steps; Now your hp printer is online. You can now carry your task and easily print documents. Follow the points given below to fix my hp printer offline issue:
Steps to make my Hp Printer Online
- Open Setting and then go to Printers
- Right-click on the printer icon and click on use printer online
- Now double-click on the printer button
- In Printer Menu, click on cancel all documents
- Now, Restart your computer and printer.
After doing the steps, your hp printer will be online automatically. If it does not get online, try reinstalling the hp printer driver. Follow the steps below to install the hp printer driver.
Reinstall Printer Driver
- Open Settings
- Now click on Printers to choose the printer
- Now search driver and select it from the details or general
- Reinstall or Update the version of the printer
- Now remove the printer from the list
- Now, install the printer through the “add printer wizard.”